Seeing how you work, changes how you work.
What is SWOOP?
SWOOP provides a social network analytics platform that:
- Enables faster organisational transformation by delivering deep organisational insights
- Democratises access to analytics to drive individual ownership and accountability for collaboration
- Provides common language and measurement for collaborative performance
SWOOP provides 20 years of experience packaged in more than 30 indicators and is:
- Ready out-of-the-box with no need labour-intensive configuration
- Accessible within a few hours
- Has a unique security model which has passed stringent reviews by major companies
Contact us today about a free 2-week trial.
Who is it for?
Organisations have invested heavily in employee engagement and collaboration initiatives to drive organisational performance. But is it working? SWOOP enables the entire organisation to measure engagement and collaborative performance.
SWOOP provides insights about connectivity, relationships and social capital. With SWOOP you can:
- See your collaboration behavioural style
- See where collaboration is happening across the organisation
- See the most engaging discussions and topics
- See key opinion leaders
Business unit managers
Customer success stories
Yum! Brands is the owner of KFC, and chose SWOOP to provide business insights from its Yammer usage. KFC implemented Yammer to provide a facility for linking disparate employees across their many outlets.
According to Information and Innovation Manager Dean Jones the existing analytics weren’t answering the questions the business was asking. He notes that with SWOOP “Anyone who is using Yammer can log into SWOOP. The ability for our area coaches or our restaurant general managers to log in and see how they are performing is a massive benefit”.
With more than 40,000 employees, and a market capitalisation of more than $60b Telstra, is among the top 5 companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
Telstra is also one of the top 10 users of Yammer globally, and according to Senior Social Media Strategist Liz Green the company has received "really positive response to SWOOP from team members, intuitive dashboards that provide great insights to lead to behavioural change."
Trusted by these awesome brands and many others:
Our approach to privacy, ethics and security
We worked with the highly respected Australian non-profit organisation St James Ethics Centre to develop an approach to privacy and ethics that balances the individual's right to privacy with an organisation's need to manage performance.
We also care deeply about the security of your data. SWOOP is designed to meet strict information security requirements, and no person-identifiable data will be stored or analysed by SWOOP.